Skip to content
SecureCRT 9 Features
- The SSH option includes the public key, X.509, and brilliant card support.
- SSH offers encrypted connection, terminal parts, and data sharing.
- Port forwarding allows TCP and IP files to be redirected over an encrypted channel.
- Users can easily access remote websites. You can take advantage of these websites just by entering the host names.
- Variable compression means you can take advantage of dial-up links.
- In this way, users can improve the performance of their system.
- The CRT secure license key passphrase makes it easy to create multiple links once you open the file.
- You can apply the font size, color, and slider.
- The VCP command-line file provides security for transferring files.
- The software has a simple graphical user interface.
- The video tutorial never requires your expertise.
- It is free software with several language options.
- There are many ways to transfer files securely, including SFTP (Secure Shell [SSH] File Transfer Protocol), which is one of them.
- FTP over SSL SCP SFTP takes advantage of the SSH2 protocol’s data encryption and security capabilities.
- FTP compatibility enables file transmission on older computers with limited FTP capability.
SecureCRT 9 System Requirements
- Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 or Server 2008/2012/2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions).
- Internet Explorer 5.5.
- Internet connection.
- No special requirement.
How To Crack SecureCRT 9?
- After downloading, use WinRAR or WinZip to open the SecureCRT 9 zip file and extract it.
- The zip file then installs SecureCRT 9 as usual.
- Please don’t run the software after you’ve installed it.
- Please read the Readme file every time.
- Please copy and paste the crack file into the “c: program files” directory.
- After the software is installed, run it.
- You have finished it.
- Now, have fun with the whole thing.
- Please pass it along.
- Sharing is Always Caring!